Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fancy Sneaks

Whimsical Wednesday

Fluorescent Sneakers

What could be more whimsical than a pair of Fancy Sneaks (that's short for sneakers)? I can't think of much. Can you get over these colors??


Bright Sneakers

If you know me at all, I love bright, colorful, patterned things. 

These babies are right up my ally and believe it or not I've been longing for my bright pink and green sneakers from years ago. I had to let them go because I wore them down to nothing... but have never forgotten them!

Over the past couple of years, my activity level has declined and I've gotten out of the habit of regular exercise. While it is on my mind a lot, the thought of getting fit just doesn't appeal right now. However, when I walked past these in the store- I immediately pictured myself sweatin' on the elliptical or walking down the street. If these don't motivate me to get more active... I'm a lost cause. 


The best part.... they were only $10 bucks at Kmart. While not made for serious athletes, these are perfect for a little walking, light jogging, or Zumba!

Only $10

I would love to know if there is something that motivates you to get more active- whether it is an accessory, a certain type of music, or whatever. Please comment below to share your ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you might appreciate them! Thanks!If you want regular updates for when I post- just follow me above or subscribe by email to get a notice whenever I have new content.

    ReplyDelete