Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Why Blog?

The main reasons I have decided to create a blog include:

  • Hone my skills in online communication (I am working towards a degree in online teaching)
  • Practice writing- something I love almost as much as reading
  • Focus my time, energy, and thoughts on the positive elements in my life- there have been many moments when it seems as if almost everywhere I turn- the news, my co-workers, my family- I see and hear things that cause me to stress and worry
  • Share the things that bring delight and enchantment to my life in hopes of encouraging those things in someone else's life
  • Reclaim a sense of joy and wonderment that has dwindled as the years have passed
  • Get ideas, advice, and inspiration from others who are interested in the same things as me
  • Make an effort to spend more time being creative, crafty, and generally just making messes
  • Find ways to be much less serious and not be so hard on myself
Hopefully by sharing these with others, working through some of these goals and purposes, I might just accomplish what I have set out to do.

It should be an interesting and maybe even an enchanting ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment