Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teacher Tote Series: Part II

Tools of the Trade Tuesday

Thirty-One Gifts Teacher Totes

The next 31 Bag I want to share with you is the lunch tote. 

Lunch Bag

This company has a few different designs for lunch boxes, picnic totes, or cooler bags. 

Front Pocket

The one I chose has a large zipper interior pocket as well as a smaller front pocket. It is roomy enough for a water bottle, sandwich, and plenty of sides or snacks. 

The one thing I have to say I'm not thrilled about, is that the interior is too narrow to hold a large flat tupperware container for salads and leftovers. If I put my salad or leftovers in a mason jar though- it would fit perfectly. 

And of course, just like most of their products- the embroidery is only $7 dollars. 

If you are interested in checking out my previous post in this series- I share my thoughts and some photos on the pocket tote bag. 

Also, if you are interested in perusing their catalog or finding a consultant near your area just check it out at Thirty-One Gifts

Hope you find some things you really enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Testing Comment Tool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a para and on the run all of the time, I often don't have the time to put it in the frig, but my food and drinks always stay cold. I love that Thirty One also has matching utility bags to carry all of my supplies.....they have many pockets as well...........so I stay organized and I am stylish at the same time!I got my bag on a special and got the embroidery for free.....so talk to your consultant and see what specials are available....they have a new one every month.....thanks for posting this great item.....hope to blog again with you soon

      Delete